As part of the Canadian Anti-Doping Program , all CCAA student athletes must complete the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport’s “True Sport Clean 101” e-learning course to be eligible to participate in any OCAA sanctioned events.
If you have taken the CCES online course previously:
- Please use the login information you previously created at this link: http://education.cces.ca
- Can’t remember your username? Try your email address.
- Use the “Forgot Password?” function to retrieve your password if you have forgotten it.
- Contact the CCES if you have forgotten your login information entirely.
- Do not use the enrollment key below to create a new account.
If you are taking the CCES online course for the first time:
Please follow this link: http://education.cces.ca/#/signup
For your enrollment key and password please see your coach or athletics department staff member.
- You will be prompted to enter your name and your email address. Your email address will become your username.
- Enter a password that you will remember.
- Log in with your new username and password.
- Go to “My Courses.”
- You must complete the “Setup” module before you can start the course.
- Return to “My Courses” to begin the course.
If you return at a later date to start training or to continue a partially completed course, you must log in with your unique username and password. If you use the enrollment key again you will be creating a duplicate account and will have to start your training from the beginning.
You’d prefer the e-learning portal to display in the other official language? Locate the “Language” function in the bottom left-hand corner of the e-learning portal.